NHCVS has a number of funding streams which enable us to provide a range of services and support to voluntary and community groups, charities and social enterprises in North Hertfordshire and Stevenage.
- Our work as a Centre for Voluntary Service is made possible by a grant from North Herts District Council and from Stevenage Borough Council.
- The North Herts and Stevenage Volunteer Centre is supported by grants from North Herts District Council and Stevenage Borough Council.
- The #Team Herts Volunteering project is supported by grants from Hertfordshire County Council.
- The North Herts and Stevenage Community Transport Schemes are funded by a grant from Hertfordshire County Council and the North and East Herts CCG.
- Rental of the NHCVS Furniture Link Scheme Showrooms is sponsored by the Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation.
- Our Breakaway Saturday Club and Holiday Playschemes are funded by Hertfordshire County Council.
- Stoneyhall Community Centre is leased to NHCVS by Clarion Housing Group.
- The work of NHCVS is also made possible by a number of other smaller grants and income streams.
- Herts Help@Home is a Herts Help service delivered through a partnership of Watford & Three Rivers Trust and North Herts Centre for Voluntary Service, working together with other local voluntary agencies.
- We also provide DBS services as an umbrella body to a wide range of partners.