Training: The Price is Right - Costing Your Services
Many organisations, particularly those providing adult social care, are affected by personal budgets and direct payments. There is also an increasing need for voluntary and community groups to diversify their income by selling goods and services.
This training is suitable for managers and staff responsible for income generation, marketing and/or finance.
- How to calculate direct and indirect costs for projects, activities and services
- The basics of full cost recovery and realistic pricing
- Case studies (including participants’ own services)
- Templates and resources provided to put the principles into practice
Participants completing this course will be able to:
- Understand the principles and practice of costing services realistically
- Appreciate factors that need to be considered in determining costs and prices
- Appreciate costs that are often forgotten when calculating costs for existing and/or new activities and services
- Put into practice what they have learnt in considering at least two case studies
£25 VCS – CVS Members
£35 VCS - Non Members
£70 - Private/Statutory