Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
This course is designed for lower risk organisations and those who are seeking a qualification in First Aid which is supported by the FAIB (First Aid Industry Body). The one day course is designed to achieve a basic level of emergency aid and be able to take charge of first aid arrangements.
Learning Outcomes: Participants completing this course will understand the role of a first aider including:
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The need for recording incidents and actions
- Use of available equipment
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Knowing how to perform key first aid techniques
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
Trainer: Paul McArthur
£35 VCS - CVS Members
£45 VCS - Non-members
£90 - Private Statuatory
You can book here.