North Herts CVS run a number of community events through our various projects, both through Stoneyhall Community centre which we manage, and through other venues. You can find all our upcoming Events on the Calendar Tab. Please note Terms and Conditions apply for all Events, see our Event and Training Booking Terms and Conditions for more details.
Terms and conditions
NHCVS Event and Training - Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Receipt of a completed booking form will constitute a booking and all bookings will be subject to these terms and conditions.
2. By accepting these Conditions as part of the Event booking process, you are indicating your agreement to enter into a contract with North Hertfordshire Centre for Voluntary Service (the ‘Organiser’) of Unit 30 Campus Five, Third Avenue, Letchworth Garden City, SG6 2JF.
3. Invoices (if requested) will be issued by email upon receipt of a booking. Payment is required before the date of the course.
4. All places on events are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. If a delegate is unable to attend, cancellation must be made in writing (email or post), the amount of money refunded will depend on how far in advance the cancellation is received. The following notice periods will apply for cancellations:
• More than 4 weeks– full refund
• 2-4 weeks – 75% refund
• 1 -2 weeks – 50% refund
• Less than 1 week – No refund
Alternatively, if a delegate is unable to attend a substitute may attend in his or her place. Substitutions may be made without charge up until one working day before the event.
6. Events are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at the discretion of the Organiser.The Organiser reserves the right to cancel courses in which case a full refund will be given.
7. The Organiser accepts no liability if a course cannot take place for reasons beyond its control.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to change the date, venue, programme, speakers or course content where necessary without prior notice. If one or more of these changes is made subsequent to a booking, the delegate will be notified and given the option to cancel their booking. The Organiser shall not be liable for any additional loss resulting from such cancellation or changes.
9. The delegate accepts that it is their responsibility to verify that the event is suitable for their requirements and that they have the necessary level of competence to be able to achieve the objectives, if any, of the event.
10. In accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018, delegates agree to the processing and storage of the personal data which they provide to NHCVS.
Emergency First Aid in the Workplace - 20th September - 09:30-16:30
Building Sustainability: Creating a Fundable Project - 25th October - 09:30-13:00
Marketing Your Group via Facebook and Twitter - 6th November - 09:30-13:00
Building Sustainability: Get Seen, Get Heard, Get Support - 6th December - 09:30-13:30
Supervision and Appraisals - 17th January 2019 - 10:00-13:00
GDPR - Have You Got it Sorted? - 12th February 2019 - 09:30-13:30
The Price is Right! Costing Your Services - 28th February 2019 - 09:30-13:30
You can find all our currently available Training courses on the Calendar Tab. Please note Terms and Conditions apply for all training courses, see our Event and Training Booking Terms and Conditions for more details.