Become a Member
As a member of North Herts CVS, you and your group can benefit from our wealth of expertise and experience of the voluntary and community sector.
We understand the challenges faced by voluntary and community groups and can help you with advice, information, support and development on a whole host of subjects, whether you are just starting up or looking to develop further.
Full Membership Benefits 2017 to 2018
For just £30 to 31st March 2018, or £50 to 31st March 2019, you and your group can benefit from:
- 3 hours' one-to-one advice and support worth £90 to help develop your organisation
- Promotion of your volunteering opportunities via our weekly column in The Comet and new column in Hertfordshire Life.
- 2 hours' one-to-one advice on social media e.g. Facebook and Twitter
- 1 Funding advice session worth £35
- Access to CVS equipment and facilities, including meeting rooms, franking, and audio-visual equipment hire, at discounted rates
- Eligibility to participate in the Dragons' Apprentice Challenge which will help raise funds for your organisation
- Governance, representation and liaison on local networks and partnerships
- Networking and events to enable partnership working and sharing good practice and knowledge
- Regular information updates and e-bulletins
- DBS Checking at discounted rates (an admin saving of £6.00 per check)
- Specialised training and workshops at discounted rates such as our trustee training course
- Promotion of your events via our social networks
Basic Membership Benefits
Alternatively, you can benefit from some of our services with FREE Basic Membership of North Herts CVS:
- Access to the NHCVS E-bulletin with monthly updates on local issues, funding opportunities, events and more
- Free advertising of your events via our social media networks
- Free ‘quick question’ service (for quick questions that do not require further research or more in depth support)