We have a number of funding streams which enable us to provide a range of services and support to voluntary and community groups, charities and social enterprises in North Hertfordshire and Stevenage:
- Our work as a CVS is made possible by a grant from North Herts District Council
- NHCVS's Volunteering service is supported by a grant from North Herts District Council
- #Team Herts Volunteering is funded by Hertfordshire County Council
- The Community Transport Scheme is funded by a grant from Hertfordshire County Council and the North and East Herts CCG
- Our Breakaway Saturday Club and Holiday Playschemes are funded by Hertfordshire County Council
- Reach Out Hertfordshire is funded by Hertfordshire County Council
- The work of our charity is also made possible by a number of other smaller grants and trust funds.