Renew your Membership
If you have already benefitted from our services and would like to continue your membership, please complete and return the first part of the application form. There is no need to complete the 'additional information' section unless something has changed. You will then be sent confirmation followed by an invoice for payment.
Become a Member
As a member of North Herts and Stevenage CVS, you and your group can benefit from our wealth of expertise and experience of the voluntary and community sector. We understand the challenges faced by voluntary and community groups and can help you with advice, information, support and development on a whole host of subjects, whether you are just starting up or looking to develop further.
Full Membership Benefits 2020 to 2021
For just £30 you and your group can benefit from:
- Promotion of your volunteering opportunities via our social media platforms and our weekly column in The Comet
- A full page article in Hertfordshire Life to showcase your organisation
- 1 hours’ one-to-one advice worth £30 on social media e.g. Facebook and Twitter
- 1 Funding advice session worth £35
- Access to CVS equipment and facilities, including meeting rooms, franking, and audio-visual equipment hire, at discounted rates
- Governance, representation and liaison on local networks and partnerships
- DBS Checking at discounted rates. An admin saving of £6.00 per check. (N.B. Checks are not free for paid staff)
- Specialised training and workshops at discounted rates
- Promotion of your events or vacancies via our social networks
- Discounted rates to hire our Minibus
- Monthly E-bulletin with updates on local issues, funding opportunities, events and more
In order to sign up, please fill in the form below, when you have filled in and submitted the form, you will be sent automatic confirmation of the details you have submitted, you will then be sent an invoice for payment from our Finance Team.