Running a voluntary and community organisation takes time, effort and dedication.
We can help you to access information and advice on practical issues such as:
- Advice on charity issues - Guidance on setting up a group, changing your constitution or structure
- Governance – Understanding your trustee responsibilities
- Organisational review - Review of current status including governance, policies and procedures, funding strategy, business planning etc.
- Develop your organisation – Writing policies and procedures
- New project support - Guidance with the development of specific new and special projects.
1 hour's worth of this service is provided free of charge to CVS Full Members. After that our services are charged at £30 per hour (discounts may be available, please contact us to discuss further). In addition to development support we organise events and training opportunities throughout the year. To become a member please see our membership page.