Upcoming courses / workshops
How to Grow your Social Media Presence
25th March 2020, Wellfield Trust, Hatfield.
Is your organisation struggling with recruiting Volunteers?
Come along to our Free Network Forum where you can share your experience with fellow professionals and learn new skills to grow your organisations Social Media presence and attract new Volunteers.
This session will cover:
- The difference between social media platforms
- How to create engaging content
- How to attract different types of volunteers through social media.
- How to manage and grow your social media presence to help attract volunteers
To sign up please visit the: #THV Website
26th March 2020, Peartree Spring Primary School, Stevenage. 09:15 until 13:30
This course is for anyone involved in securing funding, reporting to funders or managing a project or service needs to understand how to demonstrate impact.
- This course combines trainer input with interactive exercises
- What is impact and why it is important
- The cycle of good impact practice
- Planning and measuring impact
- Assessing and reviewing your data
- Communicating and reporting impact
- Sources of further help and information
Participants completing this course will:
- Understand about impact and its measurement
- Know how to embed good impact practice in the planning and delivery of their project/service
- Identify how to measure, assess and review impact
- Understand how to communicate and report impact effectively to their stakeholders
£25 – CVS Members
£35 – VCS
£70 – Private/Statutory
To book please complete the booking form.
You can find all our currently available Training courses on the Calendar Tab. Please note Terms and Conditions apply for all training courses, see our Event and Training Booking Terms and Conditions for more details.